UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2002
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- Kurata, Y., & Okabe, A. (2002). An algorithm for identifying features in a simplified route map. Theory and Applications of GIS, 10(1), to appear.*
- Yamamoto, N., & Okabe, A. (2002). Qualitative spatial reasoning about directions in a corridor containing a single turn. MERA Journal, to appear.*
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations
- Choi, J. M. (2002). Review: Environmental variables and real estate prices. The Quarterly Journal of Housing and Land Economics, 44, 40-43.*
- Choi, J. M., & Asami, Y. (2002). An approach to extracting unexpected patterns from massive attributes: Understanding of condominium purchasers' behavior through data mining. Discussion Paper, 47, Center for Spatial Information Science, University of Tokyo.
- Umemura, M., & Sadahiro, Y. (2002). An automatic detection of spatial patterns in a point distribution. Paper presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Los Angeles, CA, March 2002.
- Yamamoto, N., & Okabe, A. (2002). Direction judgment during walking along a curved path. Proceeding of the 72nd Architectural Research Meetings, 2001, Kanto Chapter, Architectural Institute of Japan, 169-172.*
- Yasui, K., & Sadahiro, Y. (2002). A spatiotemporal analysis of road network. Paper presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Los Angeles, CA, March 2002.