UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2008
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- Inasaka, A., Y. Sadahiro & T. Furutani (2008), "Analysis and visualization of the relationship between land use pattern and regional image - A case of Shibuya area -", Theory and Application of GIS, 16(1), 69-76.*
- Ai, H., Y. Sadahiro & Y. Asami (2008), "Spatio-temporal analysis of building location and building use in middle scale commercial accumulation disctricts", Journal of the City Planning Institute of Japan, 43(3), 103-108.*
- Ai, H., A. Okabe, Y. Sadahiro & M. Ota (2008), "Basic concepts for spatio-temporal analysis and systematic review of the studies", Theory and Application of GIS, 16(2), 1-10.*
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations
- Sadahiro, Y., S. Sadahiro & K. Ogino (2008), "Analysis of the Mutual Relationship among Spatial Tessellations: An Application to Urban Analysis", Paper presented at the 104th Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Boston, MA, April 2008.
- Sadahiro, Y. & T. Sasaya (2008), "School Redistricting Planning Using GIS", Paper presented at the 104th Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Boston, MA, April 2008.