UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2011
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- TJANDRADEWI, B.I. & K. Berse (2011), "Building local government resilience through city-to-city cooperation", Climate and Disaster Resilience in Cities, 6, 203-224.
- BERSE, K., F. Bendimerad. & Y. Asami (2011), "Beyond geo-spatial technologies: Promoting spatial thinking through local disaster risk management planning", Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 21, 73-82.
- BERSE, K., Y. Asami. & B.I. Tjandradewi (2011), "Building local disaster resilience through international municipal cooperation: Experience from selected Asian cities", The International Conference on Building Resilience and ARCOM Doctoral Workshop on Building Resilience and Project Management, Dambulla, Sri Lanka, July 2011.
- BERSE, K. & Y. Asami (2011), "From Yokohama with love: Transferring best practices through international municipal cooperation", The 11th International Congress of Asian Planning Schools Association, Tokyo, Japan, September 2011.
- HE, Z. & Y. Asami (2011), "Valuation of housing preferences of low-mid income households in central Beijing", The 11th International Congress of Asian Planning Schools Association, Tokyo, Japan, September 2011.
- MORSHED, M. M., Saifullah, A.S.M. & Mamun S.A. (2011), "Decentralization on Secondary Town Development Process in Bangladesh: An Analysis", Journal of Administrative Studies, Jahangir Nagar University: Department of Public Administration, June 2011.
- MORSHED, M. M. & Hasan, A. (2011), "Rural Out-migration as a Cause of Decreasing Agricultural Land Use: A Case Study of Rio Bueno, Chile", Bangladesh Journal of Progressive Science and Technology (BJPST), 9(1).
- MORSHED, M. M. et al. (2011), "Sustainability Assessment by Quick Appraisal Method: A Case Study of Fringe Area Development of Dhaka City, Bangladesh", Edited by Dr. Abul Kalam Azad. Bangladesh Institute of Planners: Dhaka.
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations