UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2012
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- BERSE, K & Y. Asami (2012), "From Yokohama with love: Transferring best practices through international municipal Cooperation", Planning for Sustainable Asian Cities, APSA 2011 Selected Papers, 190-201.
- BERSE, K & Y. Asami (2012), "International municipal cooperation as a modality for transferring local best practices in disaster risk management: Practice, promise and pitfalls", The 4th International Disaster and Risk Conference, Davos, Switzerland, August 2012.
- HE, Z & Y. Asami (2012), "A combined analysis of revealed and stated preference methods for housing evaluation in Beijing", 2012 Asian real estate society and American real estate and urban economics association joint conference, Singapore, Singapore, July 2012.
- HE, Z & Y. Asami (2012), "Relocation choice of low-mid income households due to land expropriation when in-kind compensation is provided", The 6th Australasian housing researcherfs conference, Adelaide, Australia, February 2012.
- MORSHED, M.M. et al. (2012), "Rapid Transformation and Change in Local Peoplefs Quality of Life: Case Study of Xiaoguwei Island, Guangzhou, China", The First International Conference for International Society of Habitat Engineering and Design (ISHED), Tongji University, China, October 2012.
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations
- BERSE, K. (2012), "Review of the book Crossing Borders: International Exchange and Planning Practices, edited by P. Healey and R. Upton", Urban Studies, 49(11), 2543-2551.
- BERSE, K. (2012), "Assessing the sustainability of the dual transfer strategy in the Greater Pearl River Delta Region, China: A knowledge-based perspective", The 6th World Urban Forum, Naples, Italy, September 2012.
- BERSE, K & Y. Asami (2012), "Port cities as innovation hotspots: Yokohama as a resource for international city-to-city cooperation", The Workshop on Port Cities as Hotspots of Creative and Sustainable Local Development, Naples, Italy, September 2012.
- BERSE, K., Y. Asami. & B.I. Tjandradewi (2012), "Understanding city-to-city cooperation in Asia: A network analytic perspective.", The International Conference on Intercity Networks and Urban Governance in Asia, National University of Singapore, Singapore, March 2012.