UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2017
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- Suzuki, M., Asami, Y., gTenant Protection, Temporal Vacancy, and Frequent Reconstruction in the Rental Housing Market,h
Real Estate Economics published online in May 2017 [https://doi.org/10.1111/1540-6229.12205] .
- Taima, M., Asami, Y., Hino, K., (2017) "The relation between block size and building shape" Environment and Planning B:
Urban Analytics and City Science, First Published in April 7, DOI: 10.1177/2399808317702897
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations
- Suzuki, M., Asami, Y., gQuick sales in the cold housing market,h European Meeting of the Urban Economics Association, Copenhagen, Denmark, May 2017.
- Suzuki, M., Asami, Y., gEstimation of vacant period and opportunity cost caused by the Japanese tenant protection law,h Housing Economics Seminar, Tokyo, January 2017.*
- Taima, M., Asami, Y., Ishikawa, T., gEmotional Bonds Between People and Place: a Review and Analysis of the ScaleshC
19th International Conference on Environmental PsychologyCAmsterdamCThe NetherlandsCMay 2017
- Baba, H., Asami, Y.,(2017) hConsideration on the characteristics of urban shrinkage by vacant house ratioh The 2017 spring seminar of the urban operations and research,*
- Suzuki, M., Asami, Y.,(2017) hThe demand-supply relationship in the resale housing market: Evidence from the outskirts of the Tokyo metropolitan areah The 2017 spring seminar of the urban operations and research,*
- Nishi, H., Asami, Y.,Sadahiro, Y., Hino, K.,(2017) hOptimization of city proportion focusing on sky view factorh The 2017 spring seminar of the urban operations and research,*
- Morioka, W., Kim, H., Hamada, T., Hino, K.,(2017)"A report on spatial distribution of wells : A case study of Ogusuku and Ogido district in Okinawa Prefecture",Reports of the City Planning Institute of Japan, No.15, pp.313-316,*
- Morioka, W., Sadahiro, Y., Mishio, S., Kobayashi, T., (2017) "Evaluation of Defensive Situations in Football Games : Focusing on the Possibility of Passes" , 11th spring meeting of the Japan Statistical Society poster session, No.41*
- Taima, M., Nonaka, N., Takeuchi, K., Kamano, T., Nakama, M. and Koike, T., gQuantitative analysis of Intensity: differences of positions and comparative study of Japanese and European teamsh, The 79th National convention of IPSJ, 4E-03, Nagoya, March 2017*