UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2018
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- Miyagawa, T., Asami, Y., Hino, K., Taima, M. & Usui, H. (2018) Relationship between the occurrence of building renewal and residential environment in Tokyo Wards Area. Papers on city planning. 53(3), Forthcoming
- Taima, M.& Asami, Y.(2018) Estimation of Average Place Attachment Level in a Region of Japan. GeoJournal. First Published in September. DOI: 10.1007/s10708-018-9927-7
- Takeuchi, K., Taima, M.,Kidokoro, T. and Seta, F., (2018) "Analysis on Spatial Pattern of Japanese Technological Innovation Based on Patent Data - Focusing on Sectoral Innovation System -" Papers on city planning. 53(2), 2018.
- Hino, K., Ishii, N., Sekiguchi, T., Baba, H. "Current Situation and Benefits of Living near Relatives in a Far Suburban Residential Area: Case Study in Koma-Musashidai District in Hidaka City, Saitama", Journal of Architecture and Planning (Transactions of AIJ) 83(750), pp. 1497-1504, 2018
- Baba, H., Hino, K. "Factors and Tendencies of Housing Abandonment: Analysis of a survey of vacant houses in Kawaguchi City, Saitama", Journal of Architecture and Planning (Transactions of AIJ) 83(749), pp. 1263-1271, 2018
- Suzuki, M., Hino, K. (2018) Potentially advantageous long-term vacant houses in a suburban city of Tokyo. Journal of Architecture and Planning, 83(746), pp.725-733.
- Hino, K., Miwa, M.,Asami, Y. and Taima, M., (2018) "RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PROXIMITY TO URBAN AMENITIES AND STEP COUNTS-Focusing on the difference between middle-aged and young elderly individuals" Journal of Architecture and Planning. 83(746), pp.687-693, 2018.
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations
- Baba, H., Walker, B. B., Asami, Y. “Effect of reutilizing building demolition sites focusing on block-level livability in large housing estates of Berlin”, URBAN TRANSITIONS 2018, Sitges, Spain, Nov. 25-27, 2018
- Baba, H., Asami, Y. “Estimating Optimal Population of Inter-municipal Cooperation on Waste Management in Japan”, International Conference on Spatial Analysis and Modeling 2018, Tokyo, Japan, Sep. 8-9, 2018
- Suzuki, M., Asami, Y. (2018) Shrinking metropolitan area: Costly homeownership and slow spatial shrinkage. Urban Studies Blog, online.
- Suzuki, M., Ong, S. E., Asami, Y., Shimizu, C., Long-run renewal of REIT property portfolio through strategic divestment, Asia Pacific Real Estate Research Symposium, Dalian, China, August 2018.
- Suzuki, M., Ong, S. E., Shimizu, C., Asami, Y., Long-run renewal of REIT property portfolio through strategic divestment, European Real Estate Society Annual Conference, Reading, UK, June 2018.
- Suzuki, M., Ong, S. E., Asami, Y., Shimizu, C., Long-run renewal of REIT property portfolio through strategic divestment, RIETI Research Meeting on Real Estate and the Macro Economy, Tokyo, Japan, April 2018.
- Taima, M., Asami, Determinants of Out-migration from Metropolitan Areas in Japan. The 3rd Conference on Urban Planning & Sustainable Cities. Hiroshima, Japan, April 2018.