UA * Housing and Urban Analysis Laboratory
Published in 2019
Note. Literatures followed by * are written in Japanese.
- Refereed Papers
- Baba, H., Hino, K. (2019). Factors and tendencies of housing abandonment: An analysis of a survey of vacant houses in Kawaguchi City, Saitama. Japan Architectural Review, First published: 26 April 2019, doi.org/10.1002/2475-8876.12088
- Baba, H., Asami, Y. (2019) Estimating the minimal efficient scale and the effect of intermunicipal cooperation on service provision areas for waste treatment in Japan. Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, First published: 22 May 2019,doi.org/10.1007/s41685-019-00119-6
- Baba, H., Asami, Y. (2019) Municipal Population Size and the Benefits of Intermunicipal Cooperation: Panel Data Evidence from Japan. Local Government Studies, First published: 31 May 2019, doi.org/10.1080/03003930.2019.1624257
- Hayato Nishi, Yasushi Asami, Chihiro Shimizu, (2019) "Housing features and rent: estimating the microstructures of rental housing", International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Vol. 12 Issue: 2, pp.210-225,doi.org/10.1108/IJHMA-09-2018-0067
- Koike, T., Sadahiro, Y. & Taima, M. (2019) Exuding phenomenon of place name used for building name in Tokyo wards area. Theory and Applications of GIS, 27(1), pp.25?31.
- Taima, M. & Asami, Y. (2019) Personal and regional determinants of out-migration from metropolitan areas in Japan. Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, in press.
- Taima, M., Asami, Y. & Ishikawa, T. (2019) Relationships among psychological scales of various concepts related to place attachment. MERA Journal, in press.
- Non-refereed Papers, Proceedings and Presentations
- Baba, H., Asami, Y. Estimating Efficient population size for fire protection and its transition with intermunicipal cooperation in Japan. European Colloquium on Theoretical and Quantitative Geography 2019, Mondorf-Les-Bains, Luxembourg, Sep. 5-9, 2019.